To schedule an appointment in:
- Albany, Kingston or Rhinebeck please call 518-489-3292 (8am to 4.30pm Monday thru Friday)
- Cooperstown or Oneonta please call 607-547-7952
- Glens Falls please call 518-926-3600
When making your appointment, we will make every effort to schedule you in the location of your choice in a timely manner.
Our scheduling staff will need approximately 5-10 minutes of your time. We will need to obtain your current insurance information, address and phone number. Please have your current insurance information available when scheduling an appointment.
Due to the complex nature of our specialty, you can expect the first visit to take 2 or more hours. We suggest you bring extra bottles, diapers, toys, books, etc.
To make your appointment more efficient, please download
- the HIPPA Form
- the Registration Form
- and depending on the reason of the visit one other form: either the new patient form, the established patient form, the patients referred for a fetal echocardiogram form, the patients referred for cholesterol/lipid issues form, or the patients referred for consideration of PFO closure form.
- Please click here to download patient forms.
- You can also complete these forms in our office but please leave additional time. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and remember to bring a current insurance ID card, photo ID, referrals from your child's primary doctor, and any studies such as EKGs, chest X rays, labs, or other clinical information.
Once you have an appointment, you may need to obtain authorization from your primary care physician or directly from the insurance company if it will be out-of-network (depending on your insurance plan). Our scheduling staff will know what authorization, if any, needs to be obtained. Please understand that it is the patient's responsibility to obtain authorizations.
Please come to your appointment prepared to pay your co-pay, your deductibles and other patient responsibility amounts. These payments are due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
Please click here to download patient forms.